Do you always feel like you’re in a rush?
Do you feel there isn’t ever enough time to accomplish everything you need to do in a day?
Or maybe you’re always worrying about whether you did the right thing.
Stress and anxiety are common feelings that nearly every American will experience at some point in their lifetime. For the most part, stress and anxiety are positive feelings because they’re often connected to caring about something or someone’s goals or ambitions.
Unfortunately, stress and anxiety can quickly have a very negative impact on a person’s life if not handled correctly.
Anxiety and Stress Counseling May Be For You If:
- You tend to ‘over-care’ what people think about you or what you do
- You always seem to be in a rush
- You find yourself forgetting things or events
- You avoid people, social situations or conflict
- You never seem to have enough time
- You aren’t finding joy in tasks you used to love
- You always worry
- You get sick more than you used to
- You experience aches, pains, upset stomach and headaches more than usual
- You’re self-medicating with drugs and/or alcohol
Carolyn Has Helped People:
- Learn how to slow down and identify their emotions
- Develop skills to calm emotions and not feel overwhelmed
- Learn how to take time to relax and take care – exercise, meditation, yoga or tai chi, healthy eating, spiritual practices, and pursuing hobbies and interests
- Discover their inner voice and listen to it – which is so often drowned out by stress
- Learn valuable time management skills
- Learn how to handle difficult situations as they arise
- Discover the root causes of their worries and fears
- Look at situations in a more constructive way
- Learn how to respond appropriately in the heat of the moment
- Find the confidence to be more social